- General modelling, rigging, and animation in Maya.
- Basic game engine experience with Unity.
- Building modeling in SketchUp.
- File management using PlasticSCM.
- Basic animation using Adobe After Effects.
- Video editing with Adobe Premiere and VideoPad.
- Audio editing using Adobe Audition.
Radio Operator/Supervisor – United States Marine Corps
- Established communications with other operating units in support of field operations utilizing equipment that operated in the High, Very High, and Ultra High frequency ranges.
- Coordinated with adjacent units to establish data communication networks.
- Constructed, operated and maintained communications in Operations Centers, manning over ten different communication networks.
- Participated in Unit Deployment Program to Okinawa, JP, and South Korea.
- Supervised highly sensitive encrypted communications equipment valued at over $100 thousand, resulting in zero losses in a two-year period.
- Oversaw installation of communication equipment in various military vehicles and maintained effectiveness of said equipment across an entire platoon.
- Maintained constant inventory of all communications equipment.
3D Modeler – Historic Trust – Providence Academy Journey
- Created high and low-poly 3D assets for implementation in an augmented reality environment/application.
- Managed and uploaded asset files through PlasticSCM for source control purposes.
- Awarded the Good Conduct Medal for three years of consecutive service with no punitive actions.
- Awarded Meritorious Unit Commendation for units’ support of relief efforts for Japanese citizens in Operation Tomodachi.
- Received Letter of Appreciation for volunteerism.
- Nominated for Achievement Award for exemplary service in the Philippines.
- Implemented new plan to utilize equipment in more power efficient manner, and expanded means of electricity acquisition while operating in the Philippines.
- Participated in an audio based art installation.
- Marine Corps Recruit Training, 2010 – Marine Corps Recruit Depot-San Diego, CA
- Field Radio Operators Course, 2010 – Marine Corps Communication and Electronics School-29 Palms, CA
- Leading Marines, 2010 – Marine Corps Institute-Distance Online Course
- Washington State University-Vancouver: Major in Digital Technology and Culture, Minor in Film Studies
- Game Studies and Design Certificate, Earned October 2017
- Graduation Date: Fall 2017